Monday, April 18, 2016

A very interesting Disney Documentary // Un muy interesante documental de Disney







I found this french documentary about Disney which is excelent. Unfortunatelly I cannot find it in english subtitles, only the original french and in spanish.

Basically analyze all the artistic European influences  that he took and how with his made his own works and visual language.

Once again makes you think abut this: If you like something, go and look the original influences and you will find great surprices.

I love the Disney classics and is fascinating to see his influences ! 

I will love to find a book about this, If you know about it, let me know, I will appreciate it

_________________________________

Me encontré con éste documental frances y me parecio muy bueno (doblado al espagnol)

Basicamente lo aborda desde el punto de vista de todas las influencias artisticas europeas que tomo y como a partir de estas formo su propio canon.
El documental apunta directamente sobre estas influencias. Muy recomendable y una vez mas muestra que si te gusta algo, investiga cuales fueron sus verdaderos origenes


 Aqui esta la version en espagnol:




 

La version original en frances:


SI saben de un buen libro que hable en detalle sobre el contenido de este documental, haganmelo saber, me encantaria obtenerlo !

No comments:

       

new movie I am working on is coming soon

Voir cette publication sur Instagram The new crazy movie I’m working on has a new poster, new memes on the road ! #spong...