Saturday, April 25, 2015

I had Interview, Tuve una Entrevista




After the noise that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided did
HERE'S THE TRAILER

 A fellow countryman who runs a digital magazine named PIXELL contacted me to talk about all the adventures I have been, since my first years at Mexico until being part of this great project. I'm really thankful for this interview. And for the Eidos Team I have gratefulness. Being part of the animation team was a blast.


Here's the interview: Is in spanish since the magazine is from Mexico but you can always use google translate.

LINK TO THE INTERVIEW


Despues del ruido que ha causado el trailer de Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
TRAILER

Un compatriota que dirige una revista digital llamada PIXELL me contactó para platicar sobre las aventuras en las que he pasado desde mis años en México hasta el proyecto de Deus Ex. Estoy infinitamente agradecido por ello. Para el equipo Eidos no tengo mas que agradecimientos. Haber sido parte del equipo de animación fue increíble

____________________


No comments:

       

new movie I am working on is coming soon

Voir cette publication sur Instagram The new crazy movie I’m working on has a new poster, new memes on the road ! #spong...