Saturday, April 15, 2017

Monster High and the Poses Training


''Monster High Electrified'' was lately released and I worked on this project as animator. Here's a small collage on some of the shots I worked on.

This was a direct to DVD project which means that presents a very ''pose base'' animation on the place of a fluid, detailed Pixar-Disney like feature. 

Anyhow, it was a great trainer because the animation was related on clear poses and timing as well as time-management because the quota was greater that could be for a feature film. It was interesting as animator and without doubt, it helped me on my time management and agility to came on with interesting and clear poses in a fast pace production.

It was also relatively easy to achieve appealing poses due the cute design models and the render which was well done.. it really feels like a mix of feature film and ''dolls'' feeling.


No comments:

       

new movie I am working on is coming soon

Voir cette publication sur Instagram The new crazy movie I’m working on has a new poster, new memes on the road ! #spong...